Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Time Flies When.....

We can all finish that statement in different ways right? Time flies when...we're having fun? When....we're raising two young children? When.... we're getting ready to celebrate being married for 7 years? Time flies when....we're doing all of the above? :) Well thats about what life is for the Napoleone Family.

Here are just a few "factual" updates that will serve as a starting point....Once these are established then the fun, new, life updates can begin!

We did have the baby, and he is a boy! Most of you already know this but again, just putting the "facts" out there. He was born on August 4, 2009 at 5:43am. He was due August 5th, 2009. Yes, he waited until one day before his due date. I (mama) delivered him naturally....no epidural, no drugs, nada. And it was an amazing experience. His name is Canon Joshua Patrick Napoleone. And as of today he is 13.5 months old. So the Napoleone Family now consists of Kevin, Stephanie, Emilee and Canon :) And thats it. Seriously. No more. Lol.

We moved from our home in Laveen to a home in Chandler, AZ about a month ago. The motivation was to get Emilee into a good school district because she started Kindergarten this year!! And she is in an excellent district (the best in the state) and at a great school with an awesome teacher, Ms. Davis. She is LOVING it. She has made lots of friends, including a couple of girls who live right next door to us!! Which has been awesome for her to have someone her own age to play with. She and Canon aren't quite at the age where they enjoy each other yet lol.

Kevin still works for the University of Phoenix and continues to do well. He is celebrating 6 years with UOPX this month! I (Stephanie) recently decided to become a full-time stay at home mom after 3 years with UOPX. I loved my job, would still love to do my job, but balancing working full-time with being a parent of two young children, a wife and still trying to find time for me, while keeping everyone happy and healthy was proving to be quite a challenge. So I have officially been at home for 2 weeks now and so far, LOVING it. I almost cant believe I waited this long. I get to walk Emilee to the bus, I get to watch Canon grow and develop and not miss a thing, and I get to spend more quality time with my husband, and myself lol!


So thats the facts! My goal, now that I am home, is to "manage" our home and do succeed at that! Wow, that feels kind of nice to say! :) Kevin might say that by manage I mean control... which he's kind of right about lol. I actually mopped the floors last Friday and for those of you who know Kevin and I, he usually does all of the cleaning. BY CHOICE just FYI!!! And yes, I know I am very lucky. So, needless to say, me mopping the floors was new! So I sent Kevin a text and said "Happy 7th Year Anniversary!! I mopped the floors!!" :)

I look forward to keeping you all updated!

Much love!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Thanks for posting! Let's update the blog more often. I love you. Thank you.