Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Fun Stuff

So the previous blog served as the "facts" updates :) Who everyone is and what we're all doing. This one is to brag about all the cute and smart stuff my kids are doing. And my husband. Because he does cute, smart stuff too lol. I will break it down individually:

Emilee: She is brilliant. I mean, I know everyone thinks their kid is brilliant but Emilee really is. She is doing very well in school. In fact, what they are covering in these first few weeks of Kindergarten she has already learned in Pre-School. I dont think she is quite bored, but its basically a cake walk for her. Emilee's teacher, Ms. Davis, loves her! Ms. Davis sent a note home the other day saying our daughter is sweet and adorable and she LOVES having her in class :) Emilee is a fantastic big sister, she shoulders a lot of big sister responsibilities without EVER complaining about them. Now she does complain about having to clean up when she and her friends make a mess. Her exact words: "But mom, cleaning up is BORING!" Apparently she doesnt take after her dad and enjoy cleaning :) Emilee is sweet and helpful and a quick learner.

Canon: It seems he does something "new" developmentally, every day! Let me remind you that he is only 14 months. He says several words already. His words include: I did it, All Done, Elmo, Bus, Puppy, Mommy, Daddy, Sissy, Hungry, Yucky, On and Off. Yes, you read all of that correctly. He has started dancing, he is darn near close to walking and will take several steps on his own. He is obsessed with buttons....anything he can push that turns something on or off, opens/closes or makes noise. He LOVES to push buttons.

Kevin: Just kidding :) I wont make you read all about the cute, smart things he does. But I will say he is a fantastic dad. I feel grateful that my kids have such an awesome, hands-on, active, dad. Who also allows the kids to be kids and reminds me often that they will only be this age, doing these things for so long. I am grateful to him for encouraging me and supporting me in staying home. Because I am home full time, I dont miss any of this stuff and I get to excitedly share it with him and make the kids perform when he gets home every night :)

To sum up: The Napoleone Family Rocks :)

No comments: