Friday, January 30, 2009

Time for an update!

Just wanted to let everyone know that we are still here and we are all doing well!! We had our 13 week ultrasound this past Tuesday and we actually saw a baby!!! :) Two arms, two legs, heart beat... It was beautiful. I will have to see if I can somehow figure out how to post the pictures! We tried yet again to prepare Emilee for the fact that it might be a boy but she still INSISTS it is a girl... We are hoping to actually find out on March 5 so if baby cooperates, we will let you know!

Aside from that, life is just continuing on for the Napoleone Family! We hope to be taking a trip to ABQ in a couple of weeks to see Nana and Papa and some snow before it melts! This weekend we will be celebrating Chelsi's birthday and of course, watching the Superbowl!!!

Much love to everyone! Once I get out of this abnormal psychology class that I am taking online, I will post a more elaborate update with pictures! :)

No comments: