Sunday, January 4, 2009

Its Finally Here! The Napoleone Family Blogspot!

You know....first it was Myspace....then I had to jump on Facebook...and now we finally have a Blogspot.  It would be much simpler if there was just one form of communication that everyone used!  :)  

This page is really for friends and family who I (Stephanie) do not do that well at keeping updated about our family.  So hopefully this page will help!  I will do my best to keep you all updated with posts and pictures. Granted, I dont think mine will ever be as funny as Lisa's, but I'll try to incorporate some humor.

So....for those of you for who its been a long time... here is the summary!  :)

We are still living in Arizona in a home we purchased last February (picture below).  Kevin and I both work for the University of Phoenix.  He is a successful Enrollment Manager and I am an Enrollment Counselor.  We both love our jobs. Kevin is working on his MBA and I am working on taking some psychology courses to possibly pursue a doctoral degree in Psychology/Counseling.  Emilee is wonderful.... she is extremely intelligent, if you ask her to, she will tell you what the "bad words" are and she has a wonderful imagination.  I will keep you posted on the funny things she says.   We are also expecting an addition to our family!!!  He/She is due to arrive around August 5th.  As far as Emilee is concerned, its a girl.  I pray for the baby's sake that this is the case because I'm not too sure how Emilee will feel about a brother  :)  She will also tell you that she has a baby in her belly that is going to come out.  And this baby has 5 names too.... When she's around, I'll ask her what they are.  

So thats our family!  I will do my best to master Blogspot and keep you all updated!  We send you all much love  :) 
Our House

Emilee in her sweater knitted by Grandma "C"


Nana (in ABQ) told Emilee she could come to her house and build a snowman when we come to visit in a few weeks...Emilee ran to her room, put on her hat, jacket and gloves and wanted to go to Nana's house!

No comments: